TV Antenna Repairs and Service
Service Calls & Assessments
Antenna Masters 10 Point Check-list
1. Check the condition of the antenna & bracket to ensure it's secure and there is no movement or damage
2. Check the suitability of the antenna and cable system for Digital Compatibility
3. Check the alignment of the antenna for optimal signal direction
4. Check the connections at the antenna to ensure they are clean & properly terminated
5. Record the signal measurements (level & quality) directly off the antenna to ensure all channels are being received
6. Check the cable and connections from the antenna to the wall outlet/s including any Splitter Boxes (junctions)
7. Clean & re-terminate all connections where required including any Splitter Boxes
8. Record signal measurements at the wall outlet to ensure minimal signal loss between the antenna and outlet
9. Check TV leads & tuning
10. Re-tune all channels where necessary to ensure they are "stored" in the TV memory
If you have had your antenna setup for a few years and it has started giving you unreliable reception the best thing you can do is call Antenna Masters who can provide you with prompt antenna servicing. In most cases we can have a technician to your door within 24 hours!
On arrival at your home or business your Antenna Masters technician will do a full assessment of your antenna system using an established process in order to identify any TV signal reception issues you have. Set out above is the process he will go through to assess what is required to bring your TV reception up to standard.
If it is an antenna repair you require, our technician is able to assess and provide you with a quote accordingly. In most circumstances our technician is able to fix the problem for you on that very same day.
This process has been the fundamental basis of our service to thousands of customers and over 250 individual Property & Strata Management offices for over 20 years.
Antenna Masters has a dedicated and experienced team to back up each technician with additional technical support for tough or unique antenna issues.
Antenna Masters give full consideration to the future of your solution and will make recommendations that will save you money and time down the track. With a greater understanding of your system and the best way to ensure its longevity, you can make fully informed decisions.
Get a Free Quote Today!
COMMON ANTENNA ISSUES
- Antennas broken or damaged
- Incorrect antenna and/or cables
- Cables broken or damaged
- Issues with the splitter box
- Problems within wall outlets
- Issues with the leads between TV and wall
REASONS FOR ISSUES
- Weather: storms, wind/gales, hail, heavy rain
- Animals: rodents, birds, pets
- Trees: overhanging branches
- New construction: within the area deflecting signal
- Technical Interference; electrical/electronic
- Tradesman: other work interference
- Age: old and deteriorated
- Inferior product: cheap or substandard antenna